Oklahoma Gazette now provides a way for our audience to directly submit calendar events through our website. And it’s free!
Thank you for helping make Oklahoma Gazette the independent, local, go-to source for all things fun and exciting in the OKC metro.
The Gazette publishes every Wednesday. Submissions must be made online by 5 p.m. seven days before the publish date. For example, that’s 5 p.m. Wednesday, June 10 for the Wednesday, June 17 publish date.
The Oklahoma Gazette calendar is a free service provided to our community as space and time allows, and OKG management reserves the right to review, edit and accept or decline any submission for any reason.
Please follow these guidelines for best results:
1. Yes! Submit public events from businesses, organizations and institutions.
2. No! We cannot publish private events (garage sales, house parties, birthday parties, etc.).
3. Yes! Keep it local. Oklahoma Gazette welcomes calendar events from across the metro area, including far-flung and exotic locales, from Guthrie to Thackerville.
4. No! We cannot run any calendar event that violates copyright laws, patents, trademarks or other intellectual rights. That includes libel and defamatory content.
5. Yes! Keep it clean. We’re known to drop the f-bomb every so often, too, but we cannot and will not publish obscene material. However, pictures of wholesome, sudsy cleaning buckets are welcome. And unicorns. Our production director loves unicorns.