2013 Bart and Nadia Sports and Health Festival
The Bart & Nadia Sports & Health Festival - FREE FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!
***$1 parking available at the Cox Convention Center***
- Health and fitness related booths offering information on nutrition, health care, exercise, sports activities and more!
- Sports and other fitness activities for kids!
- Prize Giveaways courtesy of The Oklahoman.
Perfect 10 Fitness Challenge
Kids who complete 10 various fun fitness activities will earn a Bart & Nadia Sports & Health Festival gold medal.
Activities available for kids to try:
- Bart Conner Gymnastics Challenge
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma Kayak Challenge
- Devon Energy Rowing Challenge
- SandRidge Energy Archery Challenge
- The Oklahoman Adventure Experience Challenge
- INTEGRIS Health Sitting Volleyball Challenge
- OKCCVB Mega Challenge
- OKC Thunder Basketball Challenge
- OKC Baron's Hockey Challenge
- Chickasaw Nation Running Challenge
Schlegel Bicycles Activity Area
Activities for Kids:
- Bike safety obstacle course
- Free helmets by Team Turtle and helmet decorating
- Coloring and safety info pages
OKC Thunder Activities
Cox Convention Center
The OKC Thunder will have a sport-court available for kids to shoot baskets, an inflatable pop-a-shot and a visit from the Thunder Girls.
Sooner Junior Activities
Cox Convention Center
- Meet Boomer and Sooner
- OU Women’s Gymnastics Team signing autographs
- OU Pom & Spirit squads will be there
- Meet the Sooner Jr. F.A.N.S. team
- Have your photos taken with Boomer and Sooner and learn about Fitness Fun, Academics, Nutrition and Sportsmanship! Boomer and Sooner will be there
- Learn about the newest educational initiative, and participate in the My Plate Healthy Eating Challenge and see what it's like to be a Sooner Football Player for a day!
They will have the inflatable schooner and artificial turf along with helmets and jerseys for kids to try on.
OKC Barons Hockey Activities
Indoor hockey rink where kids can test their hockey skills executing an obstacle course, and finish the challenge by attempting to score on a real, fully dressed goalie!
- Mini hockey games throughout the day for kids to enjoy.
- Watch exhibition matches with several of the Oklahoma City Youth Hockey teams.
- Floor Hockey Caravan program to teach kids about healthy lifestyles, teamwork and sportsmanship.
- Special appearances by OKC Barons Mascots Derrick and Bit, and the OKC Barons Ice Girls!
Perfect 10 Challenge
- An exciting women's collegiate gymnastics competition featuring the University of Oklahoma, Boise State University, Texas Women's University and Brigham Young University. One night only on Friday, February 15, 2013, at 7 p.m. at the Cox Arena & Convention Center.
Nadia Comaneci Invitational
- Age Group Competition: more than 1,000 level 2 through level 10 USAG and AAU gymnasts from all around the US will compete over three days. February 15-17, 2013, at the Cox Arena & Convention Center.
The Nadia Comaneci International Invitational
- International Competition: competition among international elite gymnasts from the US and several foreign countries including Brazil, Canada, Indonesia, Romania, Spain and Venezuela. One night only on Saturday, February 16, 2013, at 7 p.m. at the Cox Arena & Convention Center.
Bart Conner International Invitational
- More than 300 boys level 4 and up compete in the 29th edition of this meet over two days. February 15-16, 2013, at the Cox Arena & Convention Center. .
Where: Cox Convention Center
Address: 1 Myriad Gardens